Friday 8 July 2016

Now TV kids pass review

Our kids were a little bit miffed when we recently cancelled our Sky subscription to help save a few pennies, so when we were asked to review the new Now Tv kids pass I jumped at the chance.



We already have a Now Tv account and use it on our Roku box so setting up the Kids pass was super easy, only taking a minute or two to add the code.

For £2.99 a month you get 6 live Tv channels: Cartoon network, Nickelodeon, NickToons, NickJr, Cartoonito & Boomerang, as well as being able to choose and watch the shows at different times, you also get box sets from Cbeebies, CBBC, and Milkshake. 

NowTv have worked with children to help design the new interface for the Kids section, I think it works really well, my 6 year old used it without any help and actually my 3 and 1/2 year old figured it out really quickly too-I found this out when he swapped shows half way through watching TV one morning! 

I like the fact they have added auto play so that the next episode shows without having go back to any main menus and choose again, especially for those times when us parents need a little break or to get some work done (come on we all do it don't we...)! Although this does sometimes make it a little harder trying to get the kids to come off of it!

If your child loves a certain programme it gets added to the top of the page in a favourites folder, as you can see my two like Paw Patrol like I'm sure many kids seem to!


I will admit Sam can be a bit of a telly addict, so when he was poorly this past week and off preschool whilst I had some craft orders to complete NOWTV really came to the rescue! He loved watching it from his awesome space rocket tent snuggled under his blanket with his special pillow too-so thanks again NOWTV :)



Alex hasn't had much of chance to watch it after getting a technology ban for some naughty behaviour/a very messy room, but I have a feeling it will probably get quite a bit of use over the summer holidays!!

If you wanted to try the Kids pass out, there is a 14 day free trial, more details on the website...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)